August 21, 2009

Big News for the Bergs!

Hello Everyone! I know it’s been awhile since I last published a post but I was waiting for a big event to happen before I posted again. Thankfully I don't have to wait any longer to tell you this great news. Today I stepped onto my scale and it read "199.2 LBS". YAY I am officially out of the 200's. As of today I have lost over 83 pounds and have gone from a size 24 (which was too tight) to a size 16. The only bad news that comes with this great news is that my husband now likes to take me to the store to find sexy outfits for me to wear. But the good thing that comes from being "bigger" all my life is I'm very modest. Sorry honey. I was thinking about my past and I cannot remember getting into a size 16 or being under 200 pounds. Seeing the scale this morning was a great thing for me because I know that my weight loss will continue until I reach my goal weight. Thank you everyone for all of your support. I could not have lost all that weight and gained so much self-esteem if it wasn't for my husband (Markus) and my family and friends, especially my Urinetown family. Thanks Guys!!!


MORE GREAT NEWS!!!


On July 30th, 2009 I woke up after having dreams about babies all night. It was very odd for me so I decided to take a pregnancy test. That morning at 8:15 am I read that I would become a mother. I was very shocked at the news that I was pregnant. I went downstairs and showed Markus the test. Needless to say he was overjoyed. Markus and I are so excited about our little baby that is growing so fast inside of me. I went the other day to the doctor and had an ultrasound. Our sweet little Baby Berg is due April 12th, 2010. Please keep us in your prayers. Because I did just have my surgery not even 4 months ago my pregnancy is high risk just because the doctors are concerned about the baby getting enough nutrients. Markus and I are not worried because we know that "all things work together for good" Rom 8:28. So far we are both doing great and Markus and I can’t wait to see the baby at 10 weeks on Sept 15th. Thank you all so much for your support. Expect another post next month with more weight loss and baby news.


If you have any questions you can send me an email at armywifeberg@yahoo.com. If anyone is

considering weight loss surgery I would LOVE to talk to you.



(Baby Berg at 6 weeks 1 day)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, April! I'm so happy for y'all! You're in our prayers. All my best from MI! Giles

    ReplyDelete