January 9, 2010

3rd Trimester...FINALLY


On Monday I will have made it to my 3rd trimester. We only have 3 more months until little Noah Johann Berg makes his debut. Markus and I are very excited. Unfortunately, Markus will be deploying to Afghanistan in late February and will miss the birth of his first born. Thankfully we know that all things work together for good and we will make it through this deployment and come out a stronger couple and a stronger family.

In October I wrote that I had dropeed down to 177 lbs, but as we all know you always put on a little weight while pregnant. I now weight 186 lbs and that's all baby. On Friday I have my 28th week check up were they will measure Noah and get his weight so we will know how he's doing. I'm praying he's accumulating enough weight since I eat so little. I already know he's very long because I feel him all over the place and he's very strong. I will let you know how everything is going as soon as i know. Please continue to keep us in your prayers.


"For we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28

26 weeks 5 days
My little "Speed Bump"

No comments:

Post a Comment