April 14, 2009

Everything Changes in April

I am so excited I now know when I am going to be having surgery. Markus and I received a call yesterday when we were on our way back to Savannah from Cumming, and we were told that April 28th was my day! The only bad thing is that I did not get a change to eat my favorite things before I have to say goodbye to them. But I think for me that was perfect, because it doesn't have me craving anything. I suppose its kind of perfect...April is having surgery in April. I'm really excited and I just want these next two weeks to fly by. I started my two week diet today and its not been that bad, but it does make you very tired. They say the first 3 days are the worst and then it gets better. I had my last preop class today so I am officially ready for surgery. I'm really excited but I'm also scared. Actually, when I was on the phone with the doctors office I was getting very sick to my stomach. This is a BIG DEAL! Its going to be completely different. I just pray that everything goes well and that there are no complications. Please keep me in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment